Visible Legacy continues to add content to its portal for Tech Scouts, now including Stanford, Duke, UCSF, Columbia, and more.
Update Dec 2018: We made a page of the Top 25 University Licensing Offices with links to the university search pages and links to our maps. Check it out here.
The portal, Visible Legacy Navigator(tm) offers navigational search for Tech Scouts seeking emerging technologies from academic research. Below are links directly to the top-level maps of leading university licensing offices. These are big top-level maps of the new technologies available through the respective licensing offices to inspire deeper searches. To drill down in a specific topic or school, try our Advanced Search.
Please contact the respective licensing offices directly to discuss technology licensing and availability.
- Navigator Update Released
- How can we design electronic devices that don’t overheat?
- As Moore’s law nears its physical limits, a new generation of brain-like computers comes of age in a Stanford lab
- Stanford’s Coulter grants program helps healthcare innovations reach patients
- Stanford-led international collaboration discovered an elusive neutron star